Here is a short list of what the Board of Trustees has been working on:
With the blessing of a bequeath from Anita Copeland, we have been able to take care of some needed areas of updating and repair of our church facilities.
* The leaking flat roof was completely replaced in August.
* Broken outdoor lighting will be fixed and new lights will be added to the parking lot.
* Because of the leaking flat roof, water has caused mold to grow in the basement. We are addressing that and the air quality down there.
* The landscaping around our memorial garden has been updated. A dozen new bricks have been added, purchased by members.
* The pad in front of the garage at the parsonage is being repaired in September. This will channel water away from the house.